- About this site
- The Doctorate
- Beyond the doctorate
The academic career
- Professional positions
- Appointment criteria
- Appointment procedure
- Scientific dossier, CV, etc.
- Balancing career and family life
- Dual career couples
- Non-linear career path
- Transferable skills
- Swiss institutions
- Equal opportunities
Documents formally requested for inclusion in an application may very from one advertisement to another.
However, applications typically comprise the following :
- covering letter ;
- curriculum vitae ;
- list of publications ;
- copy of the most important diplomas (doctorate, habilitation) obtained ;
- description of research objectives and teaching experience.
The following documents may also be included in the application or be requested during the procedure :
- list of experts capable of evaluating the candidate’s skills ;
- a certain number of letters of recommendation ;
- copies of the most important articles.